Vita Ark – JointAce Collagen (Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM) Plus Ginger, Turmeric and Boswellia
Benefits of Vita Ark JointAce Collagen
- Contains Glucosamine: This is said to be one of the best if not the top supplements for knee joints. Glucosamine is a fatty acid and is a part of cartilage and other components of the joints. What Glucosamine does is that it helps rebuild weakening bones. It also helps in the prevention of cartilage wear and tear. Glucosamine is also known to prevent inflammation of the joints and the supporting joint muscles.
- Contains MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): MSM gives the body the essential materials that is needed in the production of cartilage in our body. Being a structural protein, MSM is not toxic. MSM is also found in most organic matter and assist in the building of collagen. Collagen is known to bind the tissues for bone strength and therefore helps in the treatment of arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Contains Ginger: Provides relief from pain caused by osteoarthritis. Individuals in a clinical study reported that ginger extract reduced significant pain. Their pain after walking was almost twice as good an improvement as placebo.
- Contains Turmeric: Turmeric helps to reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness related to rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis (OA). Turmeric is also known as a cleansing agent and a digestive aid especially in India.
- Contains Boswellia: Boswellia may have strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. They are also found to help prevent cartilage loss and also prevents the autoimmune process making it a good supplement for individuals with joint problems.