SERAI MAS Bidadari Juice
SERAI MAS Bidadari Juice
SERAI MAS Bidadari Juice mixture is blended with natural herbs and roots that are often used in traditional treatment in order to preserve the internal health of women.
In addition to addressing the problem of menstrual cramps, vaginal discharge and irregular menstrual cycles, SERAI MAS Bidadari Juice will also help bring out the beauty from within.
Key Benefits of SERAI MAS Bidadari Juice:
- Help maintain women’s internal health
- Help restore the body’s vitality and energy
- Help keep the breasts and hips firm
- Maintain youthful looking skin
- Help treat vaginal discharge, menstrual cramps and irregular menstrual cycles
- Addresses the problem of body odor
- Help strengthen the uterus after childbirth
- Help maintain healthy moisture balance in the vagina
- Stimulate libido (desire). Strengthens husband and wife relations.
- Help tighten vaginal muscles
- Protects the body from infection
- Addresses the problem of fatigue and low energy levels
- Reduce risk of cancer
Contents of SERAI MAS Bidadari Juice:
- Dates: Dates are high in potassium, fiber and manganese. These elements found in dates help protect the heart and nervous system as well as help to improve digestion. It is also rich in antioxidants which effectively helps to prevent cell damage as well as help protect the skin against the aging. Dates also helps to get rid of dead skin cells and promote the growth of new cells, hence keeping your skin healthy whilst at the same time maintaining the skin’s elasticity and smoothness.
- Honey: Bees produce honey using nectar from flowers. The consumption of honey helps protect the body from infection. Honey is also high in antioxidants that can preserve the beauty and youthfulness of our skin. Honey is also rich in glucose and fructose and this helps to supply energy to our body. It also contains vitamin B complex, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese and potassium which serves to maintain healthy bones and teeth as well as increase the level of metabolism, promote brain function and the nervous system. Last but not least, honey also help to stabilize our blood pressure.
- Black Seed: Black Seed or also known as Black Cumin and Nigella Sativa has high antioxidant content is able to help improve the structure of our skin and neutralize free radicals. It is also able to help prevent cell damage and slow the aging process. Black Seed can also help to increase the level of energy and vitality, blood circulation, alleviate respiratory problems and help strengthen the body’s defenses against diseases. Black Seed can also help to improve our sexual energy while at the same time helping to overcome fertility problems.
- Collagen: Collagen is the main structural protein in our body and it is rich in nutrients which contributes to our overall health both externally and internally. It contains amino acids that are able to build and maintain healthy tissue, balance the protein content in the body and helps the skin retain moisture and softness. Collagen is also an antioxidant and protects the elasticity and youthfulness of skin while accelerating the healing process of wounds on our skin.
- Pakma flower (Rafflesia): Pakma flowers or better known as the Rafflesia contains anti-fungal properties that serve to protect the body from infections and diseases. It is also used by many women to help facilitate the process of childbirth as well as to clean and shrink the uterus after childbirth.
- Manjakani: Manjakani contains antioxidants that not only helps to remove toxins from the body but is known to help slow the aging process of cells. It is also known to have carcinogenic or anti-cancer properties, especially against breast and uterine cancer. Manjakani is also capable of eradicating unpleasant smells from the vaginal area as well as help shrink the vaginal tissue, much needed by women after childbirth.
- Pueraria lobata: Pueraria lobata is often used in traditional medicine in China and Japan for thousands of years to treat a variety of health problems. This herb contains flavonoids that helps to improve blood circulation in the body and promote the function of our internal organs. It also contains isoflavones which are antioxidants that can help slow the aging process and reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Turmeric: Turmeric contains fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium and vitamins C, E and K. Turmeric can help keep the digestive system healthy. It can also help strengthen the immune system and hence protect our body from contracting diseases. In addition, it is also effective in controlling the level of cholesterol and sugar in the blood, reduces inflammation of the intestines, stomach bloating and wind. Turmeric is also good for treating rheumatism and has antiseptic properties that attempts to accelerate wound healing and the treatment of inflammatory problems.
- Serapat root: Serapat root is a type of herb that helps to tighten the vaginal muscles. It strives to improve and tighten vaginal tissue as well besides helping to make your skin smoother and more beautiful. It can also strengthen muscles and joints, as well as overcome muscle cramps and fatigue of the uterus during menstruation. Serapat root is also able to improve blood circulation and helps to better the function of internal organs, bringing better health to women in general.
- Pinang fruit (Areca Catechu): The Areca Catechu plant is often grown in tropical regions of the Pacific, Asia and East Africa and is often called the Betel Palm. It contains alkaloids that are capable of neutralizing toxins in the body. In addition, the Areaca Catechu nuts have also been found to strengthen the uterus after delivery, helps in wound care, and addresses the problem of excessive bleeding during menstruation.
- Kacip Fatimah (Labisia pumila): Kacip Fatimah or its scientific name Labisia pumila is a traditional herb known for its usefulness to women’s health. It contains phytoestrogens that seeks to tighten the vaginal muscles and combat fatigue. It is also able to stabilize problems related to excessive vaginal discharge and uneven menstrual cycle. Kacip Fatimah is also able to help increase the desire (libido) in women. In addition, it is also able to protect the cardiovascular system.