Ingredients and content of Magic Face Cream by D’Herbs
- BearBery – Bearberries contain arbutin, a type of molecule that acts to whitens your skin besides containing a good level of antioxidants which fights against free radicals that causes your skin to age. Hence Bearberries help you to maintain youthful looking skin and also helps to reduce and eventually remove uneven skin tones. It is also able to repair damaged skin cells and repair skin damaged by harmful UV rays.
- Liquorice – This herb contains high levels of antioxidants that is able to prevent the damage done to your skin and which slows down the process of aging. It is also able to help treat inflammatory skin problems and is able to help reduce freckle pigmentation, effects of scars and at the same time whitens your skin.
- Lemon – Lemon is rich in antioxidants and is a good source of Vitamin C. This not only helps to fight against the effects of aging skin, it can also help to whiten your skin, help control the problems of excessive oil production on your skin as well as help reduce the problem of unwanted pigmentation caused by scars, freckles, acne and pimples. Lemon is also able to help overcome the problem of pigmentation on the skin, improves the moisture condition of your skin and helps keep your skin feeling young and supple. It is also able to help remove dead skin cells and simultaneously helps keep your skin smooth and youthful.
- Mandarin Orange – Mandarin oranges are rich in Vitamin C and it has been proven to help preserve your skin’s youthfulness and radiance. It is also able to help protect your skin from the harmful and damaging effects of UV rays besides helping to hasten the repair of skin that has been damaged by burns and abrasions. It is also able to help you overcome the problems of uneven skin tones as well as reduce the effects of burns, scars, wrinkles and other skin problems that may affect the overall glow and radiance of your skin.
- Ivy (Hedera Helix) – Besides having the ability to help prevent and treat infections to the skin, this potent herb is also able to treat inflammation problems to the skin. On top of that Ivy (Hedera Helix) is also able to help treat swollen skin and burn marks at the surface of our skin.
- Kojic Acid – Kojic Acid contain antioxidant properties and is obtained from several natural plant sources such as rice which has been fermented. It plays a very important role in the beauty industry and especially when it relates to skincare. It is able to overcome pigmentation problems caused by infections and also the sun’s rays. In addition, Kojic Acid is also contains whitening properties.
- Pearl Powder – Pearl powder is rich with antioxidants and have is able to increase the youthfulness of your skin. It is able to overcome pigmentation problems, make your skin fairer and also protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. It is also able to preserve the suppleness of your skin and moisturizes your skin on top of helping you overcome itchiness problems as well as reduce the effects of ageing that causes wrinkles and unwanted lines on your skin.
- Collagen – Collagen is a type of protein that is effective in maintaining the suppleness and taughtness of your skin. It is also able to help build new skin cells that are healthier. It is also able play a major role in the treatment of abrasions on your skin as well as reduce wrinkles, scars and unwanted lines on your skin caused by ageing.