Kinohimitsu’s Bird’s Nest is made from 100% genuine high quality Bird’s Nest with American Ginseng, White Fungus and Rock Sugar. Rich in Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) and precious nutrients, every mouthful of the Bird’s Nest brings you the gift of beauty and health.
- Health Tonic – As a tonic, Bird’s nest is best consumed before meals as this will allow your body to absorb the nutrients that Bird’s Nest provide more efficiently.
- Boost Immune System – If you are looking to boost your immunity level, you have come to the right product. Bird’s Nest is able to boost your immune system. An individual with a weak immune system will feel the difference when they consume Bird’s Nest. Bird’s Nest has high glycoprotein content and contain many growth factors that helps to strengthen your immune system.
- Maintain Youthful Beauty – Over the ages, Bird’s Nest have also been found to maintain a person’s youth. How does Bird’s Nest help in maintaining our youthful beauty? Bird’s Nest is able to maintain a person’s youthfulness and further improve a person’s complexion because it contains a high level of epidermal growth factor or also known as EGF. Various studies on this substance have shown that it is able to help tissue and skin repair. As such, when our skin is roughened by the environment and our busy and hectic lifestyle, Bird’s Nest can help reduce the negative effects the elements have on our skin.
- Helps Fight Against Various Ailments – Individuals who are suffering from chronic illnesses can also benefit from taking Bird’s Nest. Bird’s Nest is known to help individuals with chronic illnesses to recover better and recover faster. This is due to the unique substances in Bird’s Nest which comes in the form of proteins and nutrients. They are particularly known to help sufferers of asthma and those suffering from chronic coughs. Bird’s Nest have been known through the ages for its ability to clear phlegm from our throats and also ease dry coughs.
- Prevents Fatigue – As we get older, we also tend to experience fatigue and Bird’s Nest can also be consumed to reduce fatigue in our body, hence allowing us to enjoy our lives with more energy and zest.
- Helps Increase Appetite Levels – For individuals with low appetite levels, Bird’s Nest can be taken to help increase one’s appetite. It is also able to help improve digestion and helps to stimulate bowel movements. If you have problems in your bowel movements, Bird’s Nest will be a good tonic for you to consume.
- Helps in Children Development – Due to the high minerals, amino acids and protein content of Bird;s Nest, it is also recommended for children as it helps them in their development to become healthy children. Being known to help prevent common colds as well as help keep the flu bug away, Bird’s Nest can also be used as a tonic to help improve the body’s resistance to attacks on our immune system as well as our children’s.
- Improve Lungs and Kidney Functions – Bird’s Nest is also known to help improve our lungs and kidney functions.
With all these benefits and value that Bird’s Nest brings to us, it is little surprise that Bird’s Nest continue to be popular among both the young and old.