Quality contents and ingredients of Jus Nusantara
- Pomegranate: The fruit is rich in vitamin C, A, and E and it also contains antioxidants such as anthocyanins and flavonoids. It can help control the level of cholesterol and sugar in the blood, stabilise blood pressure, helping the process of digestion and help strengthen the body’s immunity to prevent disease transmission. Pomegranate also contains anti-ageing properties and help promote the production of collagen which makes the skin firm and elastic.
- Honey: Honey is derived from nectar collected by bees. It is composed of glucose and fructose and is able to supply energy to our body. It is rich in vitamin B complex, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese and potassium. These elements can help increase the level of metabolism in our body, stabilise blood pressure, accelerate the healing of wounds and maintain the nervous system. Honey also acts as an antioxidant and it enhances the immune system and this helps to prevent diseases such as allergies and joint problems.
- Dates: dates are rich in goodness and it helps maintain a healthy body. It is high in potassium, fibre and manganese. These nutrients helps to protect the heart and nervous system as well as help improve digestion.
- Black Seed: Black Cumin is loaded with nutrients and is a source of fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 which supplies important nutrients for the brain, helping to increase alertness and memory power. In addition, the high content of antioxidants in Black Seed also helps to improve the structure of the skin and neutralize free radicals as well as help prevent cell damage and slow the aging process. It also seeks to increase the level of energy and vitality, blood circulation, respiratory problems and helps strengthens the body’s defences against diseases.
- Ginger: Ginger helps to detoxify our body, prevent bacteria, regulate metabolism and cholesterol, alleviate skin problems, cures headaches, constipation and also help increase our appetite. Ginger also serves to strengthen the joints, helps in weight loss and the excretion of wind from the body.
- Red Ginger (Halia Bara) : This herb is often used in traditional medicine in the treatment of women after childbirth. Ginger help reduce body aches, digestive system, removes wind in the body and help you lose weight after childbirth.
- Galanga (Kencur): Galanga contains antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties and is able to nourish our body. It is rich in water content, zinc, calcium and iron which helps strengthen bones and muscles. It also helps to remove wind in the body and helps to relieve fever. For women who have only just recently experienced childbirth, it is able to help shrink the uterus and is suitable for mothers in confinement.
- Turmeric: Turmeric can be used not only for cooking but more than that. It is rich in nutrients to maintain physical health. It contains fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium and vitamins C, E and K. It is also able to aid in digestion and strengthen the immune system to prevent diseases. In addition, it is also effective in controlling the level of cholesterol and sugar in the blood and helps reduce inflammation of the intestines, bloating in the stomach and helps remove wind from the body. Turmeric is also good for treating rheumatism and has antiseptic properties and it helps to accelerate the healing of wounds. It is also capable of treating inflammation.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is capable of reducing high LDL cholesterol levels and increase the level of good cholesterol, or HDL in the body. It is also known to help relieve rheumatism and heart problem. It also help protect the liver from infection, help maintain the digestive system, relieve headaches and promote growth in children. In addition, fenugreek also help remove air in the body and improve the production of semen and improves sexual energy.
- Clove: Clove has antiseptic properties and it is rich in calcium which is effective in preventing Osteoporosis and muscle shrinkage. It also contains magnesium and is able to help reduce cramping and muscle fatigue, as well as help relieve pre-menstrual syndrome. Besides the above, Clove is also antibacterial and helps to maintain the digestive system. It also helps to maintain the health of our skin, lungs and digestive tract. Clove also contains eugenol which has anti-fungal properties and hence help to alleviate any skin problems.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is rich in nutrients and a good source of fibre, calcium, iron and manganese are capable of stabilizing the level of cholesterol and sugar in the blood, maintain the cardiovascular system, and prevents bacterial and fungal infections that cause diseases. It is also able to help our body cope with depression, fatigue and helps remove unpleasant body odour, relieve muscle tension, restores menstrual cramps in women, shrinks the acne and helps to maintain the smoothness of our skin.
- Pepper: Extract of black and white pepper have been found to treat neurological diseases, also known as neuralgia and other skin diseases. In addition, it also helps to overcome aches and pains, disinfects the stomach of and helps to relieve any pain in the stomach.