Ingredient used in the product
- Mahkota Dewa or also known as God’s Crown and scientifically known as Phaleria Macrocarpa. The fruit of the God’s Crown comes from a dense and evergreen tree that can be found in Malaysia and Indonesia. It has been reported that the plant can also grow up to 1200 meters above sea level and one incident of such a plant was found in the dense tropical jungles of New Guinea.
- Buah Tunjuk Langit or also known as Sky fruit or Mahogany fruit comes from the plant with the scientific name Swietenia macrophylla. The plant grows extensively in Southeast Asia but its origins was actually from the South America, West Indies, Fiji, Honduras and the Solomon islands.
- Akar Petai or also known scientifically as Parkia Speciosa bears long yet flat edible beans. It is known commonly as Petai in Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore. Found in the jungles of Southeast Asia, it is commonly used various Southeast Asian dishes and is well known for its medicinal qualities.
- Honey has been used since ancient times and its benefits are well known indeed. In fact the benefits of honey are too numerous to be named. Nevertheless, here are 3 key benefits of honey and the reasons why it is one of the main ingredients of Al Ejib Jus Tunjuk Langit & Madu Botanikal (Plus Mahkota Dewa & Akar Petai). Honey is first of all Nature’s energy booster and besides its wonderful taste, is a great source of carbohydrates which provides our body with the necessary energy and strength and also provides one with the instant performance and endurance when required. The second main benefit of honey is its ability to help us improve and strengthen our immunity. It is a powerful immune system booster and with its antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties honey is able to help improve our digestive system and also keep us healthy by fighting off diseases. Honey has therefore been used as a cleansing tonic and consumed in the morning on a daily basis by many people all around the world. The third benefit of honey that many people are oblivious to is its anti-carcinogen and anti-cancer properties. More studies have emerged to show that honey has the potential for the prevention of cancer as well as tumor.
- Helps to neutralize any contaminants in the body. Anti viral and helps to control blood sugar levels and improves blood flow in the body as well as acts as an anti-allergy.
- Helps to maintain health and improves energy levels in the body as a whole.
- Contains enzymes that acts as antioxidants.
- Helps to strengthen the heart and improve its functions as well as strengthen the body’s immunity levels for disease prevention and to maintain general health.
- Helps to treat problems related to the liver and kidney. It also helps to alleviate ailments such as diabetes, anemia, blood related problems as well as help improve the brain’s functions and cognitive ability.